Whether you need a special hazards fire suppression and/or explosion protection system installed during the construction of a new building, or you need it installed into an existing building, our experienced technicians can develop and install the perfect system for your unique needs and situation.
We start off with a detailed intake process where we learn as much as possible about the environment you need protected. From there, our team will develop a system that best meets your needs, situation, and budget.
We specialize in the design and installation of:
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Carbon dioxide suppression systems
- Explosion suppression, isolation, and venting
- Micro environment protection systems
- Air sampling systems
- Foam suppression systems
- Optical spark detection
- Linear heat detection
- FAAST® air sampling systems
- Video analytics